Published on July 13th, 2019 | by Sandy Writtenhouse2
Mindwell Brings a New Approach to Meditation and Relaxation
If you enjoy checking out new ways to relax, meditate, and improve your mental health, then Mindwell is a new app for iPhone and iPad that’s worth your time.
With its host of features, gorgeous visuals, and scientific approach, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at what this app has to offer.
How Mindwell Works
Mindwell has some terrific features for helping with your current mood, state of mind, and even your sleep habits. Here are just a few of those features:
- The Home screen gives you an option for a personalized Daily Mediation or a meditation session you can start with a tap.
- The Moodshift area is a spot to add how you’re currently feeling, how you want to be feeling, and then helps you reach your goal with guided meditation.
- The Meditations section lets you pick from options like the basics of meditating, coping with anxiety, helping with focus, and boosting your mood.
- The Sleep Lab gives you bedtime music and stories, or simple relaxation tools.
- The Playlists area is convenient for getting your Moodshifts, Favorites, or Downloads.
View your mood profile and journey as you use the app. This can help you make changes in your mindfulness and overall mental well-being.
What Makes Mindwell Special
Mindwell’s meditations use solfeggio frequencies as the carrier frequencies for the embedded isochronic tones. Their presence may be beneficial either in any combination of the tones, the music itself, the rhythm (bpm) or the language of positive intent used in the voice-overs.
Mindwell uses tones and frequencies in ways that offer unique methods for helping you relax, sleep, and reach the mood you seek.
Mindwell is available for free on the App Store and is designed for iPhone, iPad, and Android. The app offers in-app subscription options that give you all features including additional meditations and sleep tools.