Published on June 13th, 2019 | by Sandy Writtenhouse0
Never Lose a Gift Card Again with GiftPocket, The Gift Card App
Gift cards are such popular gifts these days that some of us end up with a dozen of them at one time. You can give and receive gift cards for any occasion and most any type of store or service.
But, do you have a hard time holding onto your gift cards without losing them? Or, do you end up at a store or restaurant only to discover you left your gift card at home? These problems are over once you get GiftPocket, an easy-to-use gift card app for iPhone.
How GiftPocket Works
GiftPocket is a new app that stores your gift cards for you and lets you exchange those you will never use. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a free account so that your gift cards are secure and only accessible by you.
- Add your gift cards by picking the store or service and then entering the card details.
- Use your stored cards to pay when you’re out and about.
- Exchange your unwanted gift cards for GP Points and then use those points to get cards you really want.
- Buy gift cards for others directly from the app.
When you’re ready to use a gift card, pop open GiftPocket, select your card, and you’re set!
What Makes GiftPocket Special
And what’s better than introducing a new app to users who can benefit from it? Doing it when you’re a 17-year old high school student! Brooke Yoakam started the company when she was just 12 years old and now her dream is real. She has done well with this app and I hope she continues to add more features and functions that will knock this app even further out of the park.
GiftPocket is available for free on the App Store and designed for iPhone and iPad.
Once you grab and use GiftPocket, pop back and let us know what you think of it in the comments!
If you have a new app you’d like us to introduce or are interested in an app review, you can hit us up on Twitter!